Thursday 22 August 2013

FFX-2 - Gunner Rikku

Gunner Rikku

When: March 2013
Where: 양재 (Yangjae)

I made this after Warrior Rikku because I love Final Fantasy so much. It was easy to make and no real trouble to wear. I borrowed a real Rikku wig from a friend, but the color and style looked horrible on me. It was a strange color of yellow and the mass amounts of braids just took away from the costume, so I opted for a simple light blonde wig and just added a few tiny braids. I personally think it looks so much better than a more accurate Rikku wig would.

Next week (if it’s not too hot) or sometime after summer I will cosplay Warrior Rikku again because I only have con photos of her, so hopefully I can get some nice photos soon. :D

Photos by: 가람과달, 처리 and 댄





No comments:

Post a Comment