Thursday 22 August 2013

FFX-2 - Warrior Rikku

Warrior Rikku

When: July 28, 2013
Where: 양재 (Yangjae)


I actually made this costume three years ago, but never got any good photos of it and just kind of forgot about it for awhile. There was a cosplay event coming up and I made two new costumes, but the weather was terrible and the fabrics that I used where prone to water staining, so I decided to dust this costume off and wear it instead. I actually had to alter it a bit because my sewing abilities three years ago we’re super great. The machine I originally made it with was an absolute nightmare (wouldn’t thread properly, tension settings didn’t work, the plastic was warped so sometimes the needle would graze the metal plate), so I think I probably gave up trying to make it look neat. The top bothers me a lot, but I decided to wear it last minute, so I didn’t have much time to take it all apart.

This is the wig that I used for Gunner Rikku. A friend of mine let me borrow her Rikku wig, but it looked pretty awkward on me, so I decided to use a simple blonde wig with a few braids on top.

Photos by: 뱅꽈, Dan and 태랑
















No comments:

Post a Comment